Thursday, May 18, 2006

What's in the bag ? (Part two)

So I wrote part one from memory... I wasn't about to empty my "man-bag" on the train.

This afternoon I was rummaging around in my bag for my car key - I was actually after the USB key that pretends to be a key-fob, when I stumbled across my inflatable hammer. I've been carrying my inflatable hammer with me to and from work for nearly two weeks and I forgot to mention it.

How very modern of me.

I'm in a quandry. Karoona is having a shit do about her-ex. I've tried to keep out because it's none of my business but if ever I wanted to shake someone to bring them to their senses then today was it.

If she doesn't get a grip and realise she is in control of her life soon, (and I mean really get to grips with the idea of ownership) she may become the first victim of the inflatable hammer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Empty the man-bag? The inflatable hammer which is a tool for moral guidance and also punishment?

I think a spell on the couch is in order, Furry.

11:16 am  
Blogger Karoona said...

I may still need the inflatable hammer... and then a real one for the root of the problem. But your concern is much appreciated...

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home